Oracle Apps Database Administrator III
• Minimum 7 years of hands on experience in Oracle Apps DBA skills
• Experience in Oracle Core and E-Biz suite administration, cloning , refreshes, Installation, upgrades, Patching of EBS R12.1 and R12.2 and Oracle databases.
• Good experience in Oracle 12c, 19c database administration with strong skills in concepts and architecture and hands on experience on Oracle RAC databases.
• Thorough working experience on multitenant architecture. Container and Pluggable database administration and cloning.
• Ansible and Unix shell scripting for automation of day to day tasks like cloning, patching.
• Hands on knowledge on Oracle EBS Upgrade iterations from 11i to 12.2.x or 12.1.3 to 12.2.x along with database upgrade.
• Backup and Recovery skills with Data guard implementation, RMAN configuration & Setup
• Strong knowledge in Database Performance and System tuning skills in Oracle Core DBA and EBS administration.
• Should have worked with HANG Analyzer, system state dump, SQL Tuning, AWR analysis, Trace file analysis etc.
• Should have strong experience in Oracle E-Biz Implementation, Maintenance Support Projects, Upgrades and Migrations.
• Good experience in Oracle WebLogic Server Administration.
• Should have working experience in different OS platforms and cross platform migration skills.
• Experience in DR setups, High availability system and knowledge on load balancers.
• Should have good experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 13c for monitoring and management of databases.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with business
• OCI EBS (and RDBMS) Admin
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $95.00 - $103.00 per hour