IT Project Manager III
The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, reporting, and implementing multiple IT projects as assigned while following the established Enterprise Products IT project management methodology. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support technical projects from initiation through implementation including phases such as design, product testing, integration, data conversion, configuration, user acceptance, testing, go-live, and project close.
· Develop and maintain a detailed project plan, organize and secure required resources, coordinate project activities, prepare and monitor project budgets, manage and resolve project issues.
· Initiate and maintain reporting relationships with project stakeholders including team members, peers, managers, customers, vendors, auditors and other affected departments to coordinate efforts across multiple business and technical groups, and ensure continuous efficient management of projects.
· Assess project dependencies, risk factors, budget constraints and resource conflicts to ensure successful project implementation. Must be able to develop contingency plans and initiate plans if necessary.
· Monitors project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
· Prepares and presents progress reports for management.
· Lead multiple projects at any given time for various business units.
· Assist in the ongoing improvement of an overall IT project management methodology and process.
· Respond to operational issues and information requests within defined areas of responsibility while progressing on project work.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required. (CS, MIS or CIS is preferred)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
· Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in direct management of multiple, complex projects required.
· Proven track record delivering successful development projects using Agile and Scrum project principles is required.
· Scrum Certification is required.
· Experience managing blended internal and 3rd party development teams is required.
· Experience with integrating IT systems during mergers and acquisitions is preferred.
· Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies required.
· Knowledge of the following software is required: MS Project, TFS, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, WebEx (or similar)
· Knowledge of the following software is preferred: Visual Studio, SQL Enterprise Manager, SQL Management Console, Access)
· Knowledge of the Azure DevOps ALM is preferred
· Knowledge of Azure DevOps application programming interface with scripting experience in Powershell or dotnet-script is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $96.00 - $114.00 per hour