Admin Asst./Document Control
- Responsible for day to day project administration in areas of records management, document control (home office and field), office administration, office services and administrative requirements of the client.
- Works in conjunction with engineering and the client, project document management requirements and procedures; maintains project record keeping system; ensures that all records management / document practices are performed in accordance with requirements.
- Works with the Project Automation Group in coordinating delivery and proper functioning of all hardware and software necessary for document management.
- Assists Document Control Manager as requested including, but not limited to, auditing, personnel issues, project issues, staffing, man-hour estimates, kick-off meetings, etc.
- Provide general training in document management practice and information systems to the project.
- Process and distribute received documents from vendors / suppliers for review and approval.
- Monitor review cycles closely.
- Review project supplier(s) documentation specifications for any requirements outside of TAS standard process and inform the DC Manager appropriately.
- Produce weekly reports containing all, active, and overdue documentation and distribute internally as well as externally.
- Research and collect information and document status as requested by manager; create off-cycle reports as needed.
- Two (2) years of document control experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of discipline work flows and deliverables produced to execute project.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft programs (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.), as well as Adobe Standard.
- Experienced in maintaining several projects at once.
- Knowledge of review cycles and industry standard requirements of deliverables.
- Proficient in both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workflows with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in team environment as well as independently.
- Experience in research and development of newly implemented document management systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $30.00 per hour