Looking for a Rotating Planner in the Ingleside, Tx area
• Analyzes work requirements and directs the work of others in the performance of various assigned maintenance duties.
• Works under a Manager and moves up to that position to fill absences.
• Insures maintenance hourly activities/work orders are implemented in a safe and productive manner.
• Provides direction to crafts person’s to ensure the highest level of safety, productivity, work quality and reliability.
• Communicates daily activities related to manpower, accomplishments and problem areas to supervision.
• Provides training, development and performance appraisal of craft employees.
• Holds tool box meetings and inspections necessary to achieve safety goals.
• Oversees designated area work activities during unit turnarounds and outages and reports to Turnaround Supervision.
• Assists craftsperson in solving complex equipment problems.
• Provides a high level of troubleshooting skills.
• Determines the most efficient and safest work methods.
• Communicates daily with supervision as to status of ongoing work and manpower needs.
• Maintains good written records and utilizes SAP effectively.
• Knowledge and experience in pipe fitting, blue print reading, rigging, and pipe layout and customer relations.
• Performs estimates for maintenance and repair costs.
• Manages a large number of projects concurrently.
• Produces permit request-daily planning.
• Works with maintenance, operation asset managers and shift supervisors to plan prioritized work.
• Develops work plan, orders material writes purchase orders to facilitate work.• Evaluates most cost effective way to get jobs done.
• Develops cost estimates and schedules to track plan verse actual duration on more complicated jobs.
• Writes AFE’s generate cover letters (funding approval) on large dollar jobs track cost and close out AFE’s when complete.
• Monitors backlogs and have sufficient ready to schedule jobs planned.
• High school Diploma or GED required.
• Experience in reading/interpreting drawings and in code requirements in the designated craft areas is required.
Job Type: Long Term Contract
NO PER DIEM FOR THIS JOB
Job Types: Full-time, Contract